Monday, September 06, 2010

Check out my other site

I'm just a bit freaky about testing scripts, don't know why! Nobody pays me for that, it's a shame I guess. Anyways, I've been using Blogger for such a long time that I got bored. So, and for obvious want of a personal website, I created a Joomla based site. Found some generous people letting me have no ads and helping me install things on the fly. The other site is a good place for keeping records categorized. Thought you might like it. Click here.

You can also check Byethost if you're feeling like having a site of your own, not some go-post-get-out blog. They let you do awesome things like installing new scripts and managing your site explicitly via FTP and what not. I personally installed my own favorite Joomla version there by uploading it there. Not from some script loader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...