Saturday, January 01, 2011

Dream State, bad ofcourse

There's a Math Class Test today, at 12:00. I woke at 11:00. I had the topics prepared, worked damn hard for it (Comparing the way I give damn to studies). But I didn't want to go to that exam for an unknown reason. It just felt so boring. I mean, getting on a Rickshaw, waiting for that to stop at the same busy, boring Gulzar Square and after some steps I'm at the same boring classroom with my pals that are waiting for this day to end. Why this has to be this way? I dreamed of studying Computer Science, not "Copy-the-formulas" sessions. Believe me, they are not even close to tests. Throughout my life, I've enjoyed tests. But this is something else. And the whole course. For the last 6 months I'm extremely bored of being in sessions where the main goal is to know how the questions will be picked from among those huge number of topics. I've handled it before but this seems as if I'm in a dream state. Like I should be forgetting these things in a couple of days.
Before exams you get some question structure, how the marks are distributed.
You get some handout notes and bunch of slides.
There's a list or recommended books but let's not look at them except the one the tutor is using.
Everyday, 9-5 PM, you sit on your sorry a** and hope to make it through the day.
Never think too much about how things happened just read them you only need it for a day or two.

What's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...