Saturday, July 16, 2011

Recursive Rendezvous

What if I wanted to erase
Reality given in forever
What if I wanted to dive down until the end was gone?
Imaginations crawled up until nothing was wrong?

Who am I believing what you savor as a being?
When all you know is how you've been faking?
Do I wonder what you fear when I am right?
Or was the grass never greener on the other side?

How could this possibly be the transition?
Or is this part of the long premonition?
Am I half way down the stair looking up?
Or am I half way away from the light taking back the dark?

Questions keep dawning and the answers are haunting
In this cold morning both the ends are fainting
The mirror's truth trapped in the senses
I wish truth had come by now, reality is so endless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...