Saturday, October 22, 2011

Alhamdulillah

Maybe I didn't get what I wanted.
Maybe I won't reach what I want from the deepest corner of my heart.
Maybe I'm born to just dream.
Maybe life was never what it seemed.
Maybe I was never to be a leader.
Maybe I'm only to follow others.

But, my friend. God has gifted me with the sweet experiences of loving what He has created.
Of knowing how to want His creation.
How to love His craft.
How to beg for more.
How to keep going back to Him after dreams shatter in front of me.

Alhamdulillah, for each and every moment. Couldn't be any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...