Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IIUC Programmer's ranklist project

One of my fellow ACMers at IIUC (Shimul) is keeping a nice ranklist on his site. But he has to manually update that list every time any one of us solves new problems :P
Keeping that and my practice on Java in mind, I'm building a Ranklist that will update itself.

For this project the tools and resources that I'm using are:
1. Javascript
2. jQuery
3. uHunt API (by Felix Halim)

Since I don't have any knowledge on Java that can really help me right now, I'm learning some Javascript right now. I'll keep updating this post with new progress reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...