Monday, June 17, 2013

Studying a bit of Data Mining

I've recently found it useful to know some data mining techniques that supposedly might increase productivity in development field.
This is where I've decided to start and these are some of the links that I'm going to use in order to kick start the process of learning.

URLs :
1. A small cheat sheet on data mining
2. I don't if I need it or not, came at the first shot of the Googling session and seemed useful
3. Couldn't resist keeping this in the queue

Books :
1. Programming Collective Intelligence
2. Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
3. Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Third Edition
4. Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, Second Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...