Saturday, May 17, 2014

Changing the Java version Netbeans runs on

I had to install Oracle JDK in my Crunchbang when I faced this. Found no GUI way for this Googled it. A Stackoverflow page shows this. [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6950960/how-to-set-the-jdk-netbeans-runs-on]
The file where this is defined is located in
/usr/local/netbeans-{version}/etc/netbeans.conf
There locate the line that starts with
netbeans_jdkhome=
And make it
netbeans_jdkhome="{where you've placed your java installation i.e. [/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.8.0]}"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...