Friday, June 20, 2014

[Fix] Android ADB "No such file or directory" error

After I started using Ubuntu 14.04 recently and had my go with Android development, the immediate first wall I hit was I was welcomed with the error, "No such file or directory". Thanks to the power fo Google search I found this little fix in Stackoverflow. [ https://askubuntu.com/questions/143774/android-sdk-having-trouble-with-adb/182765#182765 ]. I could not install ia32-libs for unknown reason so used the second method of installing just the following 2 packages.
sudo apt-get install libncurses5:i386
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6:i386

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...