Saturday, July 04, 2020

Connected to Bluetooth headphones on Arch / Manjaro

I use Manjaro most of the time these days as my daily driver OS. I have tried a few others but I keep coming back to Manjaro. Recently I started using the i3 spin of Manjaro which is as far as I could understand, a community maintained edition. I had one problem with this version right away, bluetooth audio. I use a bluetooth headphone and this needed to be fixed. Thankfully it didn't take much long to find the solution.


You can find the solution here.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth_headset#Configuration_via_CLI:~:text=Start%20the%20bluetooth.service%20systemd%20unit.

(If you browser does not support text fragments, just go to this link and search for "Start the bluetooth.service systemd unit.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...