Saturday, August 07, 2010

Linkin Park on the mic again

I've been a hardcore fan of this band since the late 2003. I've listened to each record and can remember almost any track's lyrics at any given time. But since the last installment in the band's sound (Minutes to Midnight [2007]) I kind of lost the appetite and moved onto more alt metal sounds.

However, today I heard the newest track from the band which is soon to be found with their forthcoming album very soon. The Catalyst, as the band names it is a totally new kind of sound I've heard in many years. I never was expecting such fusion whatsoever. A total ballistic start with screaming vocals, not growls yet somewhat rude. The track got my weak point of sound at the very start, energy. And it is an
awesome progressive blaster. The vocals follow their own way, while the surrounding sounds keep on building their ground. I don't know much about music but this surely is a progressive come industrial type of some rock.

A noticeable new astonishment for me was Mike's place taking performance. He along with Chester drives the song where it belongs. Rob's drums this time pump the ears more than he ever pushed them to do. The track also runs in some kind of trance like base. You can hear the excessive pushes of industrial punches. But as same as before
the song seems to have a quick and hasty ending as LP always did. I don't know is it just me.

However, a rocking promo, I hope it doesn't does the same as it did with M2M-What I've Done start. I want the sound blasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...