Sunday, August 01, 2010

3rd Semester gone!!!

When entering the class for the first of the lectures in my uni, I remember of thinking about the four years as a long, windy, curvy, wavy whatever not way to go. Today, I'm going to perform on my 3rd Semester Lab Exams for Software Development. I'm starting to miss those days. Or maybe I should jerk it all off with a smirk. It's 7:05 AM here in Chittagong, Bangladesh and I haven't slept for the whole night. Guess I'm sure to have some of these nostalgias with this tired brain of mine. Don't wanna go to sleep though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...