Saturday, May 18, 2019

Troubleshooting NetworkManager disconnecting Wifi on Start Up

So I was having this weird problem lately. Whenever I booted my Laptop and it came to the desktop, the Wifi would suddenly get disconnected. It would then stop working at all. I have had this problem before which would not be this repetitive and definitely not this much quick. Well, Manjaro Forums came to the rescue. One of the posters gave a command that turns Wifi off for the 'nmcli' command. I simply converted it into a Wifi Off and Wifi On command. Upon doing that, Wifi got fixed.

#!/bin/bash
nmcli r wifi off
nmcli r wifi on
Credits: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/solved-networkmanager-choose-when-to-enable-wifi-on-reboot/63810/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here. If you want to say something about programming problems, scripts, software etc, please try to be as descriptive as possible.

Connect Rapoo MT750S with Linux (Tested on Manjaro)

 I bought this obvious copy of MX Master 2S in hopes of having the device switching functionality along with a lightweight body because I ha...